De Zachte Revolutie - La Révolution Douce - The Sweet Revolution

De ontdekking van het Zelf. La découverte du Soi. The discovery of the Self. Voor contact: tom.lams@skynet.be

vrijdag 5 april 2019

R: There is one thing I can tell you for sure. That all is well and everything is unfolding as it should. I can tell you truly, nothing is wrong anywhere. Everything is happening just the way it is supposed to. If you think you’ve got a problem, that's the mistake — thinking you've got a problem. If only you'd stop thinking. As soon as you stop thinking, everything will go right. (laughter) SH: Is it going right while you're thinking? R: Yes, but you don't know it. Some of us don't think it is because some of us think, "I've got a problem," or, "I'm involved in something I can't handle," or "Something is bigger than I am," or, "something hurts me," or "I feel angry," or "I feel fear," or "I feel something is wrong." But I can assure you there is nothing wrong. Nothing has ever been wrong. Nothing is wrong now and nothing will ever be wrong. SH: Hallelujah! (laughs)